Monday, October 10, 2011

PRETTIE...BOO-TIFUL TREAT CUPS

This year is moving at a furious pace and I am feeling a little overwelmed with the approaching holidays. I found these fantastic wooden treat tasting spoons and thought they would go well with my Halloween tasting menu - now that our kids are too cool to "spook" we like to open our house to other Halloween "lonely" parents to help us distribute 400 + pieces of candy - which leaves no time to sit down and eat!!


These plain white drinking cups are the perfect size for chilli, soup, dips, apple cider, melon balls and ice-cream!



If all goes well I will do the same for our Christmas open house - substituting 'boo' for 'joy'.....Really restaurant supply stores are some of my most favorite places to shop! If you are looking for some cute treat tags click here for the download!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails